The top choice in Puerto Vallarta for amazing, natural looking results.
3D Hair Stroke Eyebrows or Microblading
Our 3D strokes meticulously place every single hair of the eyebrow to create a perfect, natural looking brow.
Shaded Effect Eyebrows
These use creative, artistic shading combined with individual hair strokes for a defined look that is still natural
Full Powdered Eyebrows
For the totally bold, power eyebrow finish, this technique uses a full fill for a defined, perfected look.
3D Permanent Eyebrows
Our state of the art techniques and processes make it possible to reconstruct the missing hair from your eyebrows one strand at a time. Thanks to this method, we can recreate and improve your natural eyebrow, and give you a stunning, permanent make up eyebrow that will frame your face perfectly.
What is 3D Permanent Makeup?
Thanks to advances in the tools and techniques for semi permanent makeup, a new breed of micropigmentation is available for your pleasure. 3D semi permanent makeup is revolutionising the way we apply your eyebrow, eyeliner and lips, and is helping us to achieve an even more natural, beautiful finish to our treatments.
In the past, your eyebrow would be no more than a colour on your skin. Although still beautiful, it would become apparent on close inspection that there was actually nothing there but your own skin.
But all that is changing, thanks to the advanced techniques of 3D makeup.
Our 3D permanent make up gives an incredible third dimension to your permanent eyebrows, helping us to achieve the most realistic look possible and a texture that was previously not possible.
We have found this technique to be particularly effective when dealing with over tweezed or thinning eyebrows, as well as small, thin lips.
Getting a great shape to your eyebrows is no mean feat. They say that the eyebrows frame the face, and when it comes to expressions and a beautiful finishing touch, your eyebrows say it all. But for many of us, getting it right is quite a chore.
Investing in permanent eyebrows is a great way to reduce the time you spend applying makeup in the morning, not to mention all those painful evenings plucking away stray hairs. And if you usually have your eyebrows threaded, waxed or plucked at the salon, you could end up making your wallet happy too!
How do permanent eyebrows work?
You might think that micropigmentated eyebrows sounds like a drastic beauty treatment, but it’s one of the most popular treatments we get booked in for our clinic today. Many celebrities are using permanent eyebrows, as it gives them the perfect look every day without spending hours on their makeup. Here’s what you need to know about your permanent eyebrow treatment:
• Your appointment: Your initial appointment will take about two hours, which includes a full consultation as well as your treatment itself. Following this, we normally ask you to come back for a touch up around four to six weeks later.
• The treatment: We will discuss your treatment in detail. Erika Lamas will draw in your brow shape, and discuss colour, thickness and stroke type with you. Once you agree the shape, you will have your eyebrow completed. With your agreement, each treatment stage will be documented on the photographs.
• Recovery time: You can go straight back to work if you’d like to. There may be some reddening of the area and a small amount of discomfort for the first hour or two. However, in most cases our clients are fully back to normal later the same day, and completely recovered within a week.
• Results: The pigmentation will take a couple of weeks to fully settle in, so we ask clients to return to us around four to six weeks after treatment to have their eyebrows touched up. Once this is done, the results will last for around a year or two before any further touch up is required.
• Risks: Semi permanent eyebrows are a very low risk treatment, as long as our aftercare instructions are followed. If you do not, there is a small risk of infection which can cause colour loss, but by sticking to our aftercare plan you’ll be able to enjoy your new eyebrows without any complications.
What Permanent Eyebrows We Do
Would you like the natural look or something more daring? We’ll advise you on colour choices, based on the tone of your skin and hair, and will discuss shape, arch, thickness and definition with you before any work starts. Our goal is to create a brow that perfectly mimics your natural shape, and results in a timeless, beautiful accent to your face.